Friday, January 20, 2012

Now Thats Entertainment

My last posts have been about politics, politics, and more politics. So I guess I've become sort of a political junkie, I mean seriously I cant get enough of it from the Republican primary , to President Obama. Its like an ongoing reality show.  Politics today have all  the ingredients of your favorite reality show if its Jersey Shore, MobWives, Real housewives of everywhere, from the infighting, jealousy, envy, verbal blunders, embarrassment, and just all out being distastefulness of it all.............It keeps me coming back for more. And for everyone reading this , you know its true, no matter what political faction you belong to , you have to admit its entertaining. If youre still not convinced , comedian Steven Colbert and former Presidential candidate Herman Cain teamed up in a recent South Carolina rally, where hundreds attended mocking the present political issues, ie superpacs, etc., because ultimately people are finding this process entertaining.
To think its only mid Jan, and I have all this great tv rather Im watching Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc , Im tuned in , hopefully I can last to the November election , then I think I would have earned the right to pass out on the floor suffering from politcal withdrawal....gasp gasp  
Now Thats Entertainment       

No comments:

Post a Comment